About Boulder Bankruptcy
When you come in to see us, it is easy to see that we are committed to providing you with the highest level of professional representation in a friendly atmosphere. Our goals are:
- To make you feel as relaxed and comfortable as possible
- To listen, to get to know you as a person and to understand your goals and needs
- To give you the information and answers that you need to make an informed decision
- To assist you in evaluating your options
- To relieve you of the enormous stress of financial hardship and to provide you with a financial fresh start
There are other reasons why you should consider our law firm:
- Experience, Experience, Experience: Bankruptcy is all we do. We have represented over 3000 clients in the U.S. Bankruptcy Courts, so you can expect
your legal experience to run smoothly.
- We are committed to customer service. We feel it is important to be on time for appointments and to return your calls promptly.
- We offer a free consultation so you have a chance to evaluate your options, including alternatives to bankruptcy, before you commit.
- We have two locations to serve you, one in Denver and one in Boulder.
Financial stress can have an immense impact on your life, your relationships and your overall well being. Call us today and sleep well tonight.
A Few Words About Pricing
Typically, the fee for our services ranges from $1000-1500. It may be higher if you own a business, have a large number of creditors, have a lot of assets, or other complicating situations. If you would like an exact quote, please fill out the FREE Online Consultation form, submit it to us and we will have you a quote usually within 24-48 hours. We start with $200 down and set up a monthly payment plan on the remainder. Once you pay the $200 retainer you may then refer your creditors to our office and we will deal with them. Then we ask that you find a way to pay in full within about 90 days.
If you cannot afford our fees, please let me know, and I can refer you to a less expensive attorney. The least expensive attorneys are typically newer attorneys who have done perhaps 20-100 cases and do not have the experience our office has (we have filed over 3000 cases), but in the simplest of cases, our level of experience may not be necessary.